Welcome to Nebraska Youth Camps new registration website! Thank you for your patience as we develop and transition to this new platform.
It is recommended to please follow these steps as they will explain and guide you through the new process.
1. Please review the NYC Policies and Guidelines
2. Select a desired event of the left hand side or by using the button below.
3. Now select how many campers you wish to register for each session.
If you wish to register 1 boy camper to both week 1 and week 2 of senior camp. Then, select 1 for “Session 1, July 4 – July 10” and 1 for “Session 2, July 11 – July17”.
4. Now choose whether to pay in full or the deposit and the rest once at camp. If you have a coupon code don’t worry, select a payment option and you will use that code later.
5. Then click the “Add To Cart” button.
6. Repeat steps 2-5, if necessary, to register other campers.
7. Now it’s time to fill camper forms! Click on the “Camper Forms” event of the left had side or the button below:
8. Using the “Spaces” box, choose how many forms you need to fill out one for each camper, and then fill each form out.
9. Now click on the “View Cart” link on the left hand side and confirm all the sessions are there.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE NUMBER IN THE “SPACES” COLUMN WILL ALWAYS BE DOUBLE THAN EXPECTED!
This is because 1 space represents the campers spot at camp, and another for payment.
10. If you have a coupon code this is the time which you can apply the coupon code.
11. Click “Place Order” and follow through the payment process. You will receive an email for your order.
Last step! click on the following button and download the “2021 Medical and Authorization” form. Please fill this form out, one for each camper, and bring it to camp.
See you this summer!
"Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” " - Matthew 19:14